Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare





I recently finished reading the series and I was quite pleased. Although it is written for youth (being 26) I still quite enjoyed it. Set in Victorian London, it's a world of angels, demons, automans and many fascinating creatures.

It does have a steampunk feel to it that I found interesting. She references locations and buildings that did exist in Victorian era but with a super natural twist. The story line has a little bit of a love triangle and a lot of action. The characters have great personalities and are very interesting.

I would recommend this book if you like fantasy based books. I did not read The Mortal Instruments series, but I may pick it up in the future.

What are your opinions for the books?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone








No comments:

Post a Comment