Saturday, November 16, 2013

Upcoming Markets

Kenora Craft Sale's




I have teamed up with Silver Aspirations and Creative Creature to sell my jewelry at various craft sales in Kenora, Ontario.  Please follow my Facebook page for dates and locations


Silver Aspirations Dream Catchers are handmade in Kenora. A variety of styles are available from traditional to more modern. They can be ordered in lots of colours and sizes then shipped world wide.



Creative Creature by Joy Parsons will be selling original artwork as well as note cards, magnets and prints. 




 Toronto Markets



My jewelry will also be available in Toronto. Flea Mrkt Cameras will be carrying my jewelry at Kensington Market at The Boat Retro Market. She will be selling high quality photo prints, canvas prints and vintage cameras. Visit and see her beautiful photography.


Etsy Shop

As always, there is a wide selection of pieces available in my shop. I ship world wide. 





No comments:

Post a Comment