Friday, December 10, 2010

Connected!


So I took a trip to visit my boyfriend at work. I flew and drove across a couple provinces to get here, the middle of nowhere. Although he is working the entire time I am here, it is nice to spend a couple of hours a day with him. Its like a vacation from everything. I have a giant bin of craft supplies and lots of time to spare.
As you can tell from the picture, most everything is covered with snow. Under that snow are fields. I loved how the sun broke through the clouds for a brief moment. Before that the sky and ground blended together seamlessly.
I will post my creations soon! We just got internet today at the place we are staying. I am so happy to be re-connected.
It took me hours yesterday to post on Mail Art 365 from my cellphone.
Now, I must venture out into the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment