Friday, April 15, 2011

Derby Deeds Done Dirt Cheap! UPDATE!





I will be playing in this game tomorrow in Calgary. Should be so much fun! I am pumped! Updates will be posted as soon as the game is over!



****UPDATE!!!

WE TOOK THE WIN!
It was a very fun, hard hitting game. (I even made a couple of good hits!) Hellion has a lot of taller and bigger girls. When lining up next to most of the Belladonnas, it looks like our short stature would cause us a disadvantage. After the second jam it was clear that it was not the case. The pack pace was pretty fast and sometimes chaotic. Our strategy and teamwork won this game. Some of our fans heard people talking about us being an intimidating and agile team. I agree.


FINAL SCORE:

BELLADONNAS: 202

HELLION REBELION: 64


I hope we can get our hands on a video of this game. I really would love to see it myself. When I find a group picture I will update this post again.


No comments:

Post a Comment